Any podcast fans here?

i don’t listen to podcasts but they are advertised on iheartradio all the time during commercials. most of the ones they play are criminal justice related, about solving crimes. im not interested in those really. any good podcasts you listen to?

I listen to computer components podcasts.

1 Like

I listen to the Joe Rogan podcast.

1 Like

yeah the joe rogan is a popular one. i’ve listened to it a couple times.

@Aziz i would feel overwhelmed in a tech podcast.

2 Likes

If you like podcasts and have an android phone check out this app. You can search all podcasts and episodes for stuff that interests you.

2 Likes

Mental Illness Happy Hour

Inside Schizophrenia

Conversations About Mental Health from NAMI Athens Ohio

1 Like

I don’t really pay attention to political podcasts. I don’t like getting my news by speech, I find that it’s too slow of an input method. I can read so much faster than most can speak that it’s just inefficient for me. I do enjoy a fair number of music podcasts on Mixcloud.

2 Likes

I like to watch long form conversations on youtube on all sorts of topics. Mainstream media can’t compete, and it’s just the same corporate talking heads with talking points and their agenda.

1 Like

I like listening to the Joe Rogan experience. He is very insightful and asks good questions.

Another one I like is the Rich Roll podcast. I usually listen to them on YouTube.

1 Like

I used to listen to some when I had a working Ipod.

1 Like

I watched the Joe Rogan Experience on YouTube

There are some really cool people on there

Probably should try and see if there are any I can listen to at work as an alternative to music

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.