Schizophrenia.com

Any pharmaceutical companies in NY area are specialized in Schizophrenia?

Any pharmaceutical companies in NY area are specialized in Schizophrenia?
If you guys know any pharmaceutical company, please let me know the name.

Because I wanna meet representative of that company in Bio International Convention 2016.

Thx.

Pharmaceutical companies don’t need to be based anywhere for you to be able to use their products. I take meds made by a Japanese company and I’m not in Japan.

I just looking for companies in NY area because I heard there are lots of pharmaceutical companies in NY, NJ area.
U r beside the point…

You posted this question a few days ago, and you ignored it.

?
I didn’t ignore. Admin answered me.
You are also beside the point…

If you got an answer, why are you asking again? Your logic is clear as mud.

I didn’t get the answer. Admin just asked me the reason why I am looking for.

Unfortunately pharmaceutical companies don’t deal with patients directly.

Look man, do you want to go to their office and issue some sort of proclamation you’ve come upon in their lobby? If you want to find out, Google is your friend. Nobody on here works for a pharma company, so I don’t know what anyone here could say that Google wouldn’t yield. But I’m beside the point. LOL!

Yes! All U guys are beside the point!

Can I have my badge now? I think I’ve earned it - you know, being so beside the point and all. :slight_smile:

:expressionless:

Or Any generic Abilify product company?

Let’s try this:

FTFA: “On April 28, 2015, the FDA gave pharmaceutical companies Alembic, Hetero Labs, Teva, and Torrent the go-ahead to manufacture the generic version of Bristol-Myers Squibb’s Abilify oral tablets.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.