Any other night owls out there? 🦉

I’m up late listening to Coast to Coast.

What are you all up to?

:v:.

• Monte
3 Likes

Heya Monte! I’m watching television at the moment. I’ve been staying up later than usual.

1 Like

Wassup Amigo?!

Anything good on the tube tonight? Haha, my grandpa always called it the tube. Bless his soul.

I’m really happy to see ya online this late @anon40653964. :slight_smile: I’ve also been staying up later than usual.

1 Like

Just got out of bed turned on the news and there was a news story of a work buddy in a medically induced coma, a semi ran a red light a T boned him’ he just got back to work after a year off from a accident at the same intersection

1 Like

Oh no! :open_mouth: I’m so sorry you woke up to such tragic news @Mountainman.

3 Likes

I woke up an hour ago. I must go somewhere now. Have fun guys

2 Likes

Thanks, he’s a pretty good guy, hard times for the family, they were pretty broke after a year off work

1 Like

Not much. Just half watching Predators and downloading some updates on my phone. I already took my night time meds. Predators is ok. Adrian Brody and a few others are stuck on a planet and being hunted by the Predators. Next is Predator 2. Hah. My scifi fix I guess. Normally I watch comedy movies. Later tonight I might watch Liar Liar with Jim Carrey.

1 Like

Dang sorry to hear that mountainman.

2 Likes

Haha “Predators” sounds pretty cool. :slight_smile:

I’m trying to find the original “Poltergeist” movie on DVD.

@ everyone, does “multi-format” mean it’s a DVD and Blue-ray?

The news will keep me up for a bit, hope he makes it

3 Likes

I’m not sure about that Monte.

1 Like

I hope he makes it as well. It is difficult to lose a friend.

2 Likes

I recently learned an old friend of mine passed away after a car crash. I was wondering why I hadn’t heard from him in awhile.

3 Likes

I also hope your friend makes it and is okay.

:pray:

It’s crazy how precious life is.

2 Likes

sorry to hear of your loss, I was wondering why he was not at work friday, he just got back to work so would not miss time

2 Likes

I still up. It’s 11:55pm. I called a friend who said to call her if I was up, but she was too sleepy to talk. Not doing anything right now, except hanging out on this forum.

1 Like

Thanks man. He was a good kid. A few years younger than me. He played the guitar incredibly well.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear about your loss, please accept my condolences.

((Hugs)).

1 Like

Thanks Monte. I learned two days ago. I think the accident occurred about 6 months ago. I’m surprised nobody told me. I wonder why.

1 Like