Any one trying curcumin for negative symptoms .?

i just saw that in google … any one lucky with it…

1 Like

No I am not

I don’t even know what it is

1 Like

@jeroenp Do you know…???

1 Like

No

Assddfffffgg

1 Like

@steffifan please google…

1 Like

That’s fine

But what were u trying to say with the user jeroenp

1 Like

i want him to read it … we all have negative symptoms…

1 Like

Ok got u

Aassssddggghg

1 Like

Are you sure you have schizophrenia? I mean have you been tested for something else? Have you monitored your sleep? How’s your blood values? Have you done a brain scan?

It sounds weird that you are only experiencing negatives without any positives.

1 Like

@speedy i say i have manageable psychosis …almost i live first five years without medication…i experience suspicion or paronoia … my friend convinced and suggested me to take a popular doctor of my city … he insisted me to take antipsychotic … its been 8 years i been on different medication on the other side i have severe insomnia … doc dont gave me ambein instead gave me seroquel … …

so i always in rage say i dont have positive symptoms in this forum … and many guys used to pull me off … i like 99.99% member in this forum …

recently i have started deep breathing excercise and during evening i walk in trade mill …

to my surprise all my sz symptoms are improving daily but gradually …

@Speedy there is schizophernia named simple or simplex schizophrnia …that says schizophrnia without positive symptoms…

I think DSM 5 doesnt recognize simplex sz … Till DSM 4 only …

i am doing good … try every possible chance to improve your health … do excercise deep breathing excercise…

haave a great day Speedy …

2 Likes

Ok! What were you suspicious and paranoid about? Maybe it was in the normal range? I mean normies also get suspicious about things. It’s when it gets deluded and bizarre when it’s related to schizophrenia.

I myself thought that I’m being monitored by my phone and computer. I thought everyone was reading what I typed in Google. It got so severe that I actually confronted my friends of hacking my computer. I was under the impression that everyone was in on it, like Truman. I erased everything in my harddrive and phone. That’s when I cracked. I started believing I could speak to Angels. I was taken to the hospital with full blown psychosis. That was it!

1 Like

I also thought I had a key logger in my computer for years. I thought others were spying on me. This is when I had no hallucinations.

1 Like

Yes, i used supplement Nrf2 with that ingredient, curcumin is anti aging i think

1 Like

Nope, tried it for weight loss. Didn’t notice it did anything for negative symptoms. Don’t know if it helped with weight loss or not. What I can tell you is that it’s actually a powerful blood thinner on its own and it is a seriously bad thing to combine it with other powerful blood thinners. Like, really bad.

Don’t touch it without talking to a doctor first.

1 Like

Curcumin might raise serotonin. That could be good if your serotonin levels have dropped too low, but most ap’s supress serotonin to combat psychosis, so it might also induce psychosis. If you were to try it I would take a low dose and be carefull to make sure you don’t get any relapse symptoms.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.