Any No Doubt fans?

Well this will make you give them up and turn you into a Kenny G, Yani, or Celine Dion.fan instead. WTH are they doing?

1 Like

don’t speak is one of the catchiest pop songs ive ever heard

1 Like

Love this song

1 Like

lol its gwen Stefani waaaaaaaaaaay before she was AINT NO HOLLER BACK GIRL!!

I’m surprised they amounted to anything after this performance

not the singing and music, that was fine

but the dancing?

were they trying to start a “trend”??

1 Like

Are they sane? :smiley:

2 Likes

they were having a

to being on tv…

1 Like

this is just such a catchy song

3 Likes

It would have been even better without that wormy intro. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lol yeah I always found it weird but its supposed to be like adam and eve trying to eat the apple and it was rotten apple or something lol I think its kinda far out.

1 Like

I would like to have Gwen Stefani naked, in a tub full of jello and whipped cream just for one night.

1 Like

Good luck… :slight_smile:

1 Like

I would like a tub full of jello and whipped cream_._

1 Like

I would rather live without diabetes and AIDS. :slight_smile:

1 Like

meh AIDS is no big deal these days didn’t you hear??? Its all about cancer now… (southpark)

Hmmm, I wouldn’t, I would like the challenge, this schizophrenia is getting kind of predictable and boring.

2 Likes

“I’m jesus” this…voices that…when I get put in restraints these days at the psych ward and get a Haldol injection in my ass, I yawn at the security guard. “LIKE I HAVENT DONE THIS BEFORE”…yup schizophrenia is getting pretty predicable and boring.

1 Like

Well, you know that if you go back to the psyche wards tomorrow there’s always going to be the old lady taking all her clothes off, the teenage girl being a bitchy drama queen, the street guy with a beard covering his entire face and talking to himself and the 40 year old mother type trying to keep her dignity by calmly reading a Readers Digest and journal-ling all day. And everybody gets lunch which is a grilled cheese sandwich and milk. See? Predictable and boring.

3 Likes

yup!! been there, done that!!!

one time I actually tackled a male nurse the first time in the ward…

my mother got a call from the police a week later “is your son in the hospital?” my mom said yeah. he says “thank you my investigation is over”

the guy snitched on me…I was probably 120 pounds at the time rail thin bone and skin…the police thought him as a joke for snitching on me. what a coward!!! Lol. You’re gonna press charges on a deeply psychotic skinny short 19 year old cuz u got a little booboo??? Haha.

my mom just told me this story for the first time…I love how once the police learned it was in the psych ward he immediately dropped the investigation. good cop. the guy faked injuries too… what a loser guy. sorry for calling him so many names I just hated this person…

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like