Any have a premonition of getting schizophrenia when you were young?

Hey guys as above, i got this when i was about 7 or 8 I could sense that something really bad was going to happen to me, anyway relate, thoughts?

1 Like

I was always a weird kid i looked at the moon and freaked out ones when i was a kid. Lol :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I had a horrible derealization/depersonalization episode in my early teens. It resolved on its own but I can only see it as a bad omen of sorts when I think about it now.

1 Like

I could tell beforehand that a forced hospitiliazion was going to happen.

I read: I never Promised you a rose Garden. I thought I seemed similar or I could relate. I can’t even remember the book now. But I was really surprised when I started hearing voices. I thought someone was trying to give me an excuse to stop working later, but I did work for 6 more years.

Nope, sz hit me with 19, like a ton of bricks. I think 17 year old should be warned they are mental tribulations till the get 21 years old.

Me niether. I had a dysfunctional family upbringing so was blaming things on that.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.