Any gamers what keyboard do you use?

I hated them to but kinda mised. Want to master keyboard with RTS games. I dont know how to do that, but ill try again

2 Likes

I newer tryied playing pc games with good keyboard and mouse.i think exp is better

1 Like

Its been awhile since I really PC gamed much… Is there still a small timing delay on the wireless stuff or has that been fixed recently?

Also I remember playing the first StarCraft online… Me and a few friends would join a all vs 1 comp games…and not ally up fully… Lol…so we let everyone else zerg rush the comp…while we stockpiled for war…then turned everyone else against each other…picking off the other gamers one by one…lol they invented a 3rd party app that showed who was allied with who to combat our trolling…lol

I think it issssssss

1 Like

@velociraptor what do you think about this keyboard for gamin for 65 $ http://www.roccat.org/en-US/Products/Gaming-Keyboards/Isku-Series/Isku/ Or i should go for mechanikal, dont wast my money?

1 Like

Couldn’t say – I haven’t gamed since getting married. Mechanical is always better than a capacitive membrane keyboard and Cherry MX switches are pretty much the gold standard. I’m told that their Red switches are popular with gamers.

1 Like

Yeah i know i read about that, but roccat forl lower price goes only with black swithes, i dont know about that maybe i will watch corsair with red. Thank for advice , i just attracted to roccat design dont know about performance , but as i read its kinda good but corsair and razer are better according many reviews. But i dont like their look and style

1 Like

I use to go through keyboards and mice like every 6 months so ended up just going with something cheap and nasty in the end.

1 Like

I know this is off topic but is the airport really full of protesters? Also I have a somewhat crappy keyboard that says microsoft on it.

2 Likes

I use the steel series mechanical keyboard it’s pretty good.

1 Like