Any gamers what keyboard do you use?

What expirience do you have on your keyboard current? Which one would you want?do you use mechanical keyboard? Any keyboard stuff post here:) thanks

1 Like

i used to have glowing keyboard to play gamesā€¦!!!

1 Like

it cost me 25$ā€¦!!!

Did you liked it?

1 Like

what type of graphic card do u have ā€¦???

I am not sure now some nvidea gt 970 ithink . I am now in airport flying homešŸ˜†

1 Like

welcome home manā€¦!!! [quote=ā€œspooky, post:6, topic:71782ā€]
gt 970
[/quote]

is it powerful one ā€¦!!!
does it support new games like far cry 4

1 Like

I have avarage pc i bought two years ago for about 300 euros haha

I am not sure what graphic card i play starcraft and warcraft on it sometimes lol

2 Likes

play this game if ur pc support itā€¦!!!

1 Like

Not a gamer, but a writer. This is my hoopty:

http://www.pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB404LA

I own two of them.

:blush:

3 Likes

I saw it on youtube its kinda nice, but its not my kinda game,

1 Like

what about watch dogs ā€¦!!! batman ,dark soul .!!!

Nice keyboard i think its mechanical specialy for typingšŸ˜?

Nothing beats buckling spring keys for that tactile feeling when youā€™re writing.

Dark soul i would love to try , but now playing mortal kombat xl on ps4, i would like to try those games:final fantasy 15, skyrim, assasins creed, gta5 ,street fighter5 and others i dont remember, watch dogs friend have didnt liked

Is there cherry mx swithes? I want to buy mechanical keyboard roccat ryos mk but its only with black swithes for that price,

I believe that Unicomp makes their own switches to the standards of the classic IBM Model M keyboard. For gaming, the Cherry MX Red is the most popular due to the low actuation force. Gimme that and a trackball and I could circle strafe like a m0f0 back in the days of classic Quake (pre-marriage).

Cheers!

1 Like

I hate PC games w/keyboard.

Iā€™d use an xbox controller, or just play console.

1 Like

Depends on what type of game Iā€™m playingā€¦for Fps keyboard mouse combo is massively betterā€¦ 2 sticks feels clumsy stillā€¦ But most other games I would use a console controllerā€¦

Edit RTS I also like keyboard mouseā€¦

1 Like