Any family members who are bullies?

Are there any bullies in your family?
My brother is a bully who gets his kicks putting me down.

I don’t put up with his shitt anymore.

How do you deal with the bullying?

Today I let him get under my skin.

Best thing to do is ignore his crap.

Lesson learned.

8 Likes

Not really any bullies in my family, no.

4 Likes

My father was a bully, abusive.
I still have the traumas

2 Likes

ah no bullies in my family… guess i’m lucky =)

3 Likes

My eldest sister used to bully my father.

But me, my other sister and two brothers put a stop to it.

She made poor life choices and blamed my Dad for it. We basically all told her to grow up and take responsibility for her own actions.

3 Likes

One of my sisters was really mean. I mean really mean. I finally gave up having a relationship with her. I no longer speak to her at all

3 Likes

Unfortunately while my father lives with me, I have no choice but to deal with him.
When my father is gone it will be a different story.

3 Likes

My sister isn’t very nice. Fortunately I don’t see her often anymore.

My parents are more pleasant people

The other day on my birthday dinner my sister told the story of meeting me when I left the hospital being born How she didn’t wanna see me and would rather go to a party. “Party or new brother. I chose party” she said she said.

Her mentality has carried over into adulthood

I get that happens in some children. They hate the idea of a newborn sibling. But my sister I really feels she never wanted me born. And to tell that story at my birthday dinner??

She doesn’t help her case by never changing her mentality either

3 Likes

Almost all of them. I was their target. My brother, who is 12 years younger than I am had a good relationship though my mom eventually turned him against me, like she did with even my friends. So now I have no one but my aunt, who is lovely at least.

4 Likes

I’m sorry @Om_Sadasiva @Jonnybegood @anon39054230 @CoCo and @fractaled.

7 Likes

that’s terrible… so mean =(

3 Likes

That is terrible, I’m so sorry @fractaled

4 Likes

It’s cool.

3 Likes

I try to avoid one of me brothers as he thinks he’s high class and that mentally ill ppl and ppl on welfare are all low class, he called them parasites to society.

5 Likes

I’m sorry @Aziz

3 Likes

that’s terrible huh…

3 Likes

My other brother is much nicer to me and understands mental illness but he picks on me that I eat too much and that I am obese.

3 Likes

My older brother isn’t a bully he just hates me for some weird reason. Lol

5 Likes

Growing up, I was the family bully. I worked hard at improving myself and correcting my mistakes, but I blame myself for my siblings insecurities.
One of my sisters had become the K word though, and that’s almost as bad as bullies.
She’s also agressively extroverted.
I have nothing against extroverts, but she’s the kind of people who constantly tries to “teach” introverts to be social, and belittles her husband for wanting to play a game by himself for 30 minutes after a long day instead of socializing.

7 Likes

I had a friend like that, he knows almost everyone in my city, he kept on pushing me to meet new ppl and on hooking me up with girls everyday. He easily talk to strangers and get their phone number like girls at a nightclub lineup etc He stressed me, I stopped talking to him, he called many times and I told him I dont want to hangout, he stopped calling at the end.

2 Likes