Any Clarence Clemons Fans Out There!

Never got to see the ‘Big Man’ live died months before I was going to him,The Boss + E Street Band sadly.But the man was a legend and a great,lovely guy,a fans fav,sent from another planet to play the Sax!

2 Likes
1 Like

yes I love Clarence…he was a great talent on the saxophone…jungleland comes to mind…so full of power his horn had.

2 Likes

Bruce and Clarence Clemons were the stars of the band.
Miami Steve Van Zandt, Max Weinberg and the others were noteworthy with their names and talent but yeah, Clemons and Springsteen were arguably the top showman of the band.

I saw the band in concert in 1978 when I was 17. My sister took me to see them in San Francisco with her boyfriend and a couple of her friends.

Before that concert, I had no idea who Bruce Springsteen was; I knew nothing about his music. But after that concert I was an instant fan. I’ve seen Led Zeppelin, the Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Bob Dylan, and several other of the biggest rock bands but Bruce Springsteen had the most stage presence, energy, charisma, and showmanship of any other artist I’ve ever seen. And yes, he really does put on 4 hour shows.

1 Like

@77nick77 agree but Roy Bittan is a supreme piano player aswell seem him live twice tbh

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.