Anxious about going to get my driver's license tomorrow

I had to wait until I got a copy of my birth certificate sent to me before I go and tomorrow I will take it and my out of state driver’s license to get an Oklahoma license…it has been stressing me out while waiting for the birth certificate but I guess I just have to be brave…I don’t know if my car will make it to Norman about an hour away but I have my brother’s tow service if I get stuck. Anyways, it’s been a real hassle to get an in state driver’s license…sheesh !!

1 Like

Is it in decent condition? How old is the car?

1 Like

2004…it should be o k…I drive about thirty minutes away to see my mom and sister a lot so what’s an extra thirty minutes on top of that? I’m just a bit paranoid…I hate getting stuck on the highway.

1 Like

Study up for the exam and it will be easy. I haven’t had a drivers liscence in a long, long time. Cars are such a hassle, but they’re worth it.

1 Like

Oh, is that all. 1515

I’m sorry @crimby I should have been more clear…I don’t have to take an exam…they just need my birth certificate along with my social security card. then I get a new license.

1 Like

Okay. Just wondering.

2 Likes

Here in California we can make appointments to get a new license, or pay our registration or a myriad of other situations. Do you have an appointment?

2 Likes

no appointments…just walk in…waiting list I’m sure.

1 Like