Anxiety is high

My anxiety is high the CBD isn’t helping the movements are coming back I feel like I’m starting not to be able to breathe… I have no anxiety meds due to a shortage

practice slow breathing, focus on something small you can hold in your hand and just ride it out…you can do it.

2 Likes

I realized today that I’m depressed because of my anxiety. I wish I wasn’t allergic to CBD. I’ve heard great things about it.

Hang in there @Twialine. I know how hard it is to struggle with anxiety.

1 Like

@Speedy @jukebox I took my night meds hoping it’ll put me to sleep but trazodone don’t do to much for me anymore… I’m cuddling my favorite stuffed animal and my cat decided she needs to lay on me and that’s not a bad thing right now, we normally lock her out of the bedroom at night but I have the closest bathroom light on and my cat in my room… David is at work… I’m thinking of getting my unicorn squash thing full of jelly balls or squishy ball… Idk what to do

2 Likes

Just try to relax as much as you can. You have to ride it through.

2 Likes

@Speedy I’m trying

1 Like

When my anxiety is high I sedate myself with a AP prn, a benzo and put on some relaxing music and try to sleep.

I hope you find a way to navigate the anxiety.

4 Likes

My husband can’t take czBD products. They cause extreme anxiety in him

3 Likes

@Jonathan2 there’s a shortage of my anxiety meds… I’m going to see if the pharmacy got any in

@CoCo I can and they work on me… The gummies put me to sleep and I don’t like taking them to close to trazodone… Idk maybe it’s just me

3 Likes

@CoCo @Jonathan2 @Speedy @jukebox with Bella close by I fell asleep

5 Likes

I’m glad you managed to sleep

2 Likes

@CoCo thanks I was glad too

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.