Antivirus pioneer John McAfee found dead in Spanish prison

5 Likes

I found this very sad. No one should die in custody. I also wondered if this was deliberately allowed to happen. His twitter posts were very depressive lately (saw this on reddit) and wonder if more could have been done to keep him safe.

2 Likes

found this:

4 Likes

That’s … Disturbing…

1 Like

Oh man McAfee was an interesting guy. He owned a compound in Belize that he fled to from the US using his antivirus fortune. There he killed his neighbor supposedly after he killed one of his guard dogs. Definitely mentally disturbed

Its a shame he didnt get help. He was by all accounts a very fascinating person, and very intelligent

He stepped on a lot of people toes. Wouldnt shock me if he got ‘suicided’.

2 Likes

I worry about the Ira doing this to me someday, it’s very common, so easy to do, so many reasons they would. He obviously didn’t commit suicide espeicially after that post. Possibly found a antivirus for this artificial intelligence they use to control peoples minds, makes sense that they would tarnish his reputation in the process.

Check this out

1 Like

How much time was he serving there?

He’s still alive just like Epstein. That’s my uneducated guess though.

Not sure but he was due to be extradited to the US to face tax evasion charges.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.