Antisocial personality disorder

I have threatened to kill people before but I don’t think I’m a sociopath. I dunno it’s scary I noticed I started getting extremely aggressive and hostile and had violent thoughts the last two times I was hospitalized. I can’t explain it because I was normally scared when having symptoms but I have empathy and would not hurt anyone I am not really sure why I got so scary the last couple times. It frightens me to Think about it.

2 Likes

Meds reduced my violence. Did it help you?

I didn’t do anything violent physically but meds make me completely normal

2 Likes

I just read that article on ocd, it seems I may have this, strange, I’ve explained many of those symptoms to my various pdcos and not one of them said it could be ocd, thank you for posting that, I learn so much on this forum.

Yeah actually @zwolfgang told me about it and I feel that it totally fits me.

1 Like

LS! Not long ago I did read: Bad Boys, Bad Men, Confronting Antisocial Personality Disorder (Sociopathy) by Donald W. Black, MD Revised and Updated, Oxford University Press.
Very informative and recommended.

2 Likes

wat specifically makes you thing youve got APD?

1 Like

I think its more occasional OCD like laetitia said. I don’t always feel like that.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.