Antipsychotics slow growth and development?

ive been on antipsychotics since i was 15. im 21 now but i find it oddly suspicious that people say i look young. one time an uncle visited and he said i looked like a 15 year old just big. it may be completely coincidental but i feel like this made me think further into the suspicion that the meds have affected my growth and development. i also just started growing facial hair in the past year or two but still nowhere near people around my age or even those a few years younger

is that right?
I think also starting smoking early may stunt growth.
you think?

1 Like

yeah ive heard that about smoking. i smoked alot of weed in my early teens with occasionally some tobacco, the weed is what triggered my sz. i dont know really now if my growth has been stunted but maybe slowed. i am 6 ft and big but i guess my face looks young. i get carded everytime i buy age restricted items and one time a cashier at a gas station flipped out and said im a kid and refused to ring up the items so a different worker had to come and look at my id and check me out

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.