Another topic who here likes MANGOS

I’ve never had a mango. But I’ve had mango juice mixed with other juices and I liked it. I will try it if I can find any good ones. I just have a hard time finding good produce here. It sucks.

2 Likes

@leaf, Oh that’s dreadful that you have difficulty finding produce. Sorry to hear that.

You must try a mango. It’s gotta be soft though. Otherwise it’s not great.

2 Likes

I really like mangoes. They are so unique tasting. Yum!

1 Like

Is there a certain color? or is it just that they need to be soft?

1 Like

You have to just check if they are soft, yea. They remain the same colour.

During my anorexia phase I used to cut pieces of mango, pieces of apple and pieces of banana in a bowl, sprinkle cinnamon, mix it all up and eat. That was my breakfast. Very good stuff.

1 Like

That sounds delicious. I would eat that for breakfast. I have apples and bananas, all I need is a mango. Right now I’m really enjoying some pineapple mango juice that I got, so good. I could imagine I would like mangoes.

2 Likes

:mango::mango::mango::mango:
I like mangos.

1 Like

Mangoes are really good. I don’t eat them often because it’s hard to find them ripe where I live.

Come to my place and I’ll give you all the Mango’s you can eat in season. We have one huge and one small mango trees and we get so much fruit that we have to give away. What we don’t get the fruit bats and possums clean up on and it’s such a pain picking up half eaten fruit…

I’m not kidding. Your welcome to them all :slight_smile:

3 Likes

im glad you guys love mangos like me, i had six yesterday, so good and sweet.

1 Like

I love mangos but they are so darn messy to pull the meat off the seed…juicy and messy…oh well…it’s fun to eat them anyways…

2 Likes

If you cut the tip, you’ll see where the seed is, and use that as a measure to cut the fruit off!:blush: it makes life easier… mangos are my favorite.

2 Likes

Great video
Classic

1 Like

I like mangos especially dried. Delicious !

1 Like

Hell yes. Mango’s are dope!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.