Another Snow Day!

To much snow to work, staying in today, How’s your weather?

8 Likes

Rainy,

The creek by my house is flooding.

Sounds like a river out there!

4 Likes

It’s windy af here

I wish we had snow too right now

3 Likes

It’s like a hurricane force winds. My door was unlocked for a minute and it got blown in.

3 Likes

We have had triple the amount of snow this year, Everyone is tired of it now

3 Likes

Wow, yeah I bet

We had a good amount of snow for where I’m at but it’s done for the season most likely

2 Likes

A little chilly here. The teachers have been on strike in my state for like two weeks so all the children are home.

2 Likes

Just watching the news, some roads they are closing and police run off their feet with accidents

It’s +10 F here, clouding up with snow likely. Yesterday it was -23 F, so today feels warm. I wish Break Up would come!

2 Likes

Winter Storm Warning was just issued here. :snowflake: :snowflake: :snowflake:

2 Likes
6 Likes

Never had a snow day but plenty of rain days!

Flooding sux around here but it’s not there that much. Trouble is that these once in a lifetime weather events are happening every 5 years these days but ask the punters and there’s no climate change!

Can’t wait to win the lottery and build my hobbit house in the mountains!

3 Likes

No snow this part of uk but cold and windy

1 Like

It finally stopped snowing, let the dig out begin :sob::sob::joy:

1 Like

I hurt my back severely years ago and also aggravated an existing injury by shoveling snow one time…I felt stupid about it until one day my sister stepped off a tiny curb and broke her foot

1 Like

@Mountainman do you have to do all shoveling urself?

1 Like

Yes I get to dig out my home, then have to go out where I store my equipment and dig it all out

1 Like

That’s hard work I don’t think it’s easy at all

1 Like

Hard on the back, but I have a special shovel, so makes it a little easier

1 Like

Snow shoveling is a pain and a half. I can only get so creative with the use of a conventional shovel, I’d like to get a special two-handled one, but it only comes into use maybe once or twice a year where I am.

2 Likes