Another Shower Thread!

Way to go @anon4362788!
It’s time for me to take a shower soon also.
My last shower was like 7 or 10 days ago.

1 Like

I thought very seriously about showering . Does that count??? :thinking:

1 Like

I think it’s a myth that people need to shower every day. For starters it dries out my skin, especially in the winter and it can be time consuming.

As long as you clean your privates with a towelette or use a washcloth, I don’t see any real need to shower daily.

You actually don 't. It is fine for shower two or three times a week for skin he alth. But my hair gets greasy fast

2 Likes

My speedo starts feeling a bit icky if I don’t shower in 2 days, so that pretty much compels me to do it regularly.

1 Like

I shower about once every 5-7 days wish I would get into a routine of atleast twice a week

1 Like

I dread having a shower as that is when I am reminded of the hair loss due to meds. Hair ends up all over the floor and clogs up the drain hole.

1 Like

I’m terrified of showering. I am so unsteady but I can’t take a bath because of mobility issues

I shower once a day

I’m like 3-4 days. Last time I showered was Friday. I really have to, I don’t understand why it’s so hard for us to take a shower. I used to love the warmth and bubbles

1 Like

@anon78876561

You’re doing it, again… making me SMILE lol

2 Likes

I was so excited to take a real shower again with my regular shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. I hated the 2-in-1 stuff they gave us at the hospital. It made my hair stringy.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.