Another damn pet to take care of

they are looking for a Bengal cat for their little girl. not realizing they are very expensive cats. but that’s not fair. everytime I ask if I can get a crested gecko that won’t use any kind of electricity to power its heat or tank they tell me no. the in laws say no more animals but they are looking for another animal talking seriously about buying one. they already have two dogs that I take care of

1 Like

Would you believe me if I said you were lucky?

I’m not allowed pets where I rent :frowning:

1 Like

pets are like children, no? I can’t support children, so I’m quite sure I can’t support pets :frowning:

I don’t care what my mom says, I’d definitely get a pet like that! I’d hide it somewhere though… under my bed… ?

2 Likes

I love the pets and all and I have a bearded dragon. its just ridiculous that i’m the one constantly picking up animal poop. I feed them, walk them and play with them. but they aren’t mine they make sure to be very clear about that.

We can’t have pets either…Bengal cats sounds pretty cool though…but so does a bearded dragon…

1 Like

I have three dogs. One Jack Russell terrier named rusty. He is my baby. I have a border collie lab mix named Kelsey and one golden retriever lab mix named kassidy. They are thankful of the leftover turkey.

hey @cbbrown why don’t u post a beautiful pic of ur dragon lizard…!!!

1 Like

He looks kind of grumpy here

8 Likes

Cool pic man …!!!

2 Likes

My cat, TC, is a Bengal. I got him at a shelter. I was looking at other cats when a man walks in the door with this howling little beastie. I fell in love instantly and got him for free straight from the guy getting rid of him!
Bengals are high maintenance cats. I hope your inlaws know that. They don’t just meow, they howl, and they want attention all the time. They’re also known to mark territory no matter what (TC does) That’s why so many people pay money only to abandon them because they’re not like other cats. The good part is you can rescue one cheap…
Who knows, @cbbrown, you might fall in love :blush:

I’m worried, about having a cat since I have seen pictures of what cats can do to bearded dragons. So I probably will have to keep it out of the apartment. I don’t want to be mean to it

You should definitely keep the cat away from the bearded dragon! I’m sorry about the stress, @cbbrown. :heart:

1 Like

We have two cats that get along fine with our dragons. One even has all its claws. They don’t pay much attention to each other. But yeah I would watch them pretty closely at first. The one with claws is part Bengal.

1 Like

He’s grumpy cause he’d rather have a second lizard as company than a Bengal cat. :smile:

2 Likes