Another boring,sad and lonely Saturday night

I’m longing back to the good old days when I used to go out with friends to the clubs and bars. …had a couple of drinks and chat up girls. …or just get drunk. .I have no more vices left. …no smoking or drinking or casual sex. No more social life for me with this illness. …

dude, at least you DO have your memories. for me, I had to put my good time memories away because they always made me look back and friend, you can’t look back. look forward to new memories somehow. good for you for not smoking or drinking anymore!

1 Like

Hey, everything gets better with time @Fellowman, okay? I know this from experience.

2 Likes

Thanks for the advice @jukebox. Actually I’m better off not smoking and drinking. …you’re also right about new memories…they are so much more appreciated and cherished because they are so hard accomplished or earned. I’ve got some music I’m listening to now. …mostly seventies and eighties.

1 Like

Thanks @psychoticteen I also keep telling that to myself. …

just remember, things will get worse before they get better, okay?

I’ll remember that. Hopefully the worst times are something of the past. At least I have this forum that brightens me up with you guys and girls

:sunglasses: thank you so much

1 Like

I’ve had my hair cut and blow dry. My hair looks great

3 Likes

her hair looks freakin’ awesome

I had my hair cut and car washed on monday…are you going to post a picture of your new hair do @shellys12 ?

I just got a really short hair cut last Sunday. lengthens my face. I kind of have a round face.

1 Like

I also had my hair cut short on Monday at a barber. The time before that lasted me only two weeks since it was cut at a unisex salon.

2 Likes

@shellys12 your hair look really beautiful and suite you perfectly. You look so professional with the glasses. You look like a much younger version of my pdoc. Thanks for posting the pic.

Thanks fellowman :sunglasses:

1 Like

My blue tooth speaker’s battery is flat and mine too. It’s now almost midnight and I’m going to hit the sack. Thanks for the good company everybody @shellys12 @jukebox @BarkingDog @anon59133895

2 Likes