Anonymous Poll: Have you had sex virtually?

Comedy Central was the shiiiiiiz back in the day (dunno what it’s like now, as I don’t watch much cable these days).

They used to have a lot of uncensored stand up on at like 1am most nights.

And then of course, they used to run those “Girls Gone Wild” ads during commercials :rofl:.

Good times.

3 Likes

Who said anything about deranged? Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do when you’re long distance and on opposite sides of the continent…the wedding was still 6 months away and we missed each other. Can only afford so much airfare and time off work ya know…five visits in 10 months before we lived together, and the times in between get lonely…so you use AOL instant messenger and the phone. :wink:

People are spoiled with virtual options now, but back then you burned a long distance phone card, or got addicted to that sparkly little AOL notification, lol! Don’t laugh, but I submitted all my $450 monthly phone bills to Canada Immigration as partial support of a valid relationship! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

jk. I don’t think telling each other about it when you’ve apart is wrong or deranged. I enjoyed myself greatly, and it certainly is safe sex.

oh ■■■■. yes tons of phone sex in long distance relationships…they worked out, they faded…my wife of my dreams currently we never had to do that.

2 Likes

Why would I want virtual sex when I have the real thing on tap?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t do it virtually either if I had someone with me. I agree with you.

i’ve had it on the phone if that counts.

1 Like

I believe they count phone sex as virtual sex. Check Bowens article above.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.