Anonymous Poll: Are you superstitious?

About black cats, ladders, broken mirrors, full moon, ect.

• Yes I’m superstitious
  • No I’m not superstitious
  • I’m not sure/Sometimes/Maybe

0 voters

2 Likes

It looks like there some who are superstitious anyways

1 Like

I’m superstitious about certain things. But I often get told it’s part of a delusion unless it comes to knocking on wood to avoid a jinx because it’s more of a joke than an actual superstition

2 Likes

I can’t really think of anything that I’m superstitious about anymore.

2 Likes

I do that, so maybe I am a bit superstitious :thinking:

3 Likes

I’m obsessively superstitious.

2 Likes

I’m not superstitious in a traditional sense. So i don’t know how much of it is superstition or how much comes from delusions that i can make things happen by my mind and my actions.

2 Likes

I play/played cricket. People have so many superstitions. Put your left pad on first. Put your right pad on first. Only bat in the batting order if your even numbers…It’s crazy how many silly little superstitions get legs in the sporting world. I’d imagine it’s the same in sports like baseball or any other.

So. My big one was if I’m opening the batting I take the first ball and in the book I’m number 1 in the batting order of 11. It’s funny because it’s all online now so last 15 years or so I can see my production at certain spots and even numbers aren’t the best!

So. Yes. Only when playing sport…otherwise I’m not worried about much!

3 Likes

I aint superstitious but a black cat just crossed my path.

5 Likes

One performance I played went well. It was a very difficult piece and I felt it was out of my hands and supernatural.

2 Likes

When I see a magpie I sometimes look for another one as it’s one for sorrow two for joy

2 Likes

Luckily, I’m not… (Ba dum) :wink:

4 Likes

Nope, superstitions just don’t seem to hold any water. They’re very much like horoscopes or astrology in my mind. Fun but not factual.

2 Likes

I’m kind of superstitious but not so much
I was more superstitious in my 20s and 30s

2 Likes

I’m not superstitious, but I am a little stitious

3 Likes

What do you mean?

1 Like

I’m not really superstitious per se, but I do believe in a lot of things I call the “heebie jeebies.”

Things like ghosts, spirits, etc.

What can I say? My ancestors ate shrooms and worshipped snakes.

:joy:

2 Likes