Angie's sister isn't well...worried

Her sister has survived cancer like three times and now there is something on her neck that don’t want to biopsy because it might leak to her throat…so it’s waiting time…in thirty days they will check to see if it’s shrunk or swelled. hard to take…her sister is dear to me. I am depressed about this.

10 Likes

I know what a loving person you are. This must be tearing you up.

3 Likes

Sorry to hear this,

I hope she’s okay.

2 Likes

I’m sorry @jukebox. Try not to worry until the drs deliver bad news. It may not be cancer. I sure hope it isn’t.

2 Likes

@Loke thank you I do love pretty hard on people…pets too…

@anon54386108 thank you…means a lot.

@CoCo yes I am praying it goes away…her body can’t take another hit I don’t think.

3 Likes

Sending you and yours positive vibes man. Fingers crossed it’s nothing serious

1 Like

thanks @anon94176359 hey the other day when you were having a hard time I suggested listening to “outside” by david bowie and I said I would play it too…well I did…and now since you are probably going to play it I will play it again…!! you cheer me up…I certainly hope for the best for Jeanette.

1 Like

Hugs. I hope it goes away, but if it doesn’t, I know you’ll be a good source of support for her.

1 Like

I am worried more about Angie’s loss than mine actually…I will take it hard but Angie will be devastated. thank you @Ninjastar

1 Like

Oh no! Sorry, i can imagine you are worried. Waiting for such things is nerve-wrecking. I am sending good thoughts and will pray for her and you. In our case, my son said: we have to think good thoughts when we dont know, so we wont worry. I hope you manage to do that.

1 Like

thank you @anon73478309 we are all staying positive but it seems so dire? it just has to shrink !!

I know, it is hard to stay positive when you dont know and it looks scary. I really really really hope it turns out well.

1 Like

Hey man. Thanks for the sentiment. Whenever I think of David Bowie I think of you now! That’s pretty special

1 Like

I’m sorry @jukebox she will be in my prayers

1 Like

thank you @cbbrown

I’m sorry @jukebox.
Wishing her well.

1 Like

I am sorry to hear this I hope she pulls through all of this ok

1 Like

@jukebox I hope Angie’s sister will be OK. Does she live near you and Angie?

1 Like

Send you and Angie and her sister all good thoughts and many ((hugs))

:heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::green_heart::yellow_heart::orange_heart:

1 Like

Sending best wishes and sorry this has happened to her. Wishing you love.

It could not be cancer, though- can she do a blood test? It might be possible to test for antibodies.

1 Like