Angel in Disguise

Okay, so here’s the idea. Just when you think no one gives a s***, someone holds the door open for you with a smile. You’re feeling down, and just when think you can’t take it, a good friend calls out of the blue.

Today, my angel in disguise was my buddy Darren over in Ireland. Been up and down lately, and hitting a bit of a dip today. It was so nice to hear from him.

He’s the only other guy on Earth that felt as close to Dan as I did, so we have a grief shared as well

So who is your angel in disguise today?

7 Likes

Well, my sister is bringing us all a steak dinner for my nephews birthday so I guess my sister is my angel in disguise today.

4 Likes

Anyone who brings me steak is my best friend LOL

2 Likes

My dad agreed to hold onto the Halloween candy I bought so I don’t eat it. :rofl: So that makes him my angel today. He is often my angel.

2 Likes

I have the same problem with junk food. I don’t eat a slice of pie, I eat the whole thing LOL

2 Likes

YUP!!! That is me!!

I’m making you one of my angels today for making me feel not alone in my food issues!

2 Likes

Always a pleasure to help. :wink:

1 Like

My girlfriend lol my days been pretty bad but I know when she gets up my days gonna turn into a great one

1 Like

1 Like

The chef who made some really good pizza.

1 Like

That’s so sweet @ThePoet . I’m sure you’ll have a very pleasant day together

1 Like

Pizza am nom nom!!

Haha yea thanks

My husband. He’s very good to me

2 Likes

Good to hear @CoCo :hugs:

1 Like

HAHA thanks she says hi @everyone :laughing::smiley:

1 Like

Hello hello 12345

1 Like

I can tell who has been my anti-angel this week: my brother. He insists on calling/texting me with basically “Hey man I know you’re going through it right now but…” and goes on with some miserable tale. It’s almost as if he’s trying to set me off.

2 Likes

My angel in disguise today, was my buddy Jeff text me about his upcoming surgery. He’s having a bone graft done on his leg, and though it was a gruesome conversation, it was great to hear from him. Wishing him well

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.