And it just gets worse. Gross warning

Everything is coming out both ends. Just threw up all over myself and all day I’ve been running to the bathroom with terrible diarrhea. Life sucks

Sorry to hear that. What do you think you have. A flu? food poisoning?

1 Like

Haven’t eaten anything for the last few days. Probably a flu bug

2 Likes

please be sure to drink plenty of fluids, and with one cup add one tsp of salt, 1 tbl spoon of sugar and half a lemon wedge. Otherwise the dehydration and resulting electrolyte imbalance will cause a cascade of undesirable side effeects and youll feel dizzy and easily fatigued. it sould pass in about 3-4
Hope you feel better @FatMama

2 Likes

Hopefully it’s just a 24 hours. If possible get someone to get you an electorylate(can’t spell) drink. Like lucozade to replenish what your losing.

3 Likes

Oh no! I hope you feel better soon. Are you sipping fluids? Can someone get you some Gatorade to sip on?

1 Like

When I have a stomach upset I drink apple cider vinegar. Mix 1/2 cup (4 oz) apple cider vinegar with the same amount of water and sweeten to taste. it should taste kind of like sharp lemonade. Kills bad bacteria in the stomach and intestines. Almost always stops diarrhea and vomiting for me.

If you have it, ginger is known for helping nausea.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.