An opinion on too many delusional posts

With all respect for your critique.
But you wrote "I’m new here {diagnosed Section} I enjoy the news only}
1- if you dislike the diagnosed section -why you write your post in the diagnosed section?
otherwise,enjoy reading and critique the articles in the news section
-it is supposed that,the people who write their articles in news section are characterized
by the rationality and wisdom,in most of cases they are scientists

you wrote"I find the other sections to be lonely people suffering from their illness,
I’m one of those too"
2-it is supposed that,the people who they write their posts in the diagnosed section,
they taking about everything related with schizophrenia symptoms from the self-experience,
they do that to support the diagnostic process
-you should let them feel free to write about their experience without blocking their posts
-they talking about the metal disorder while they suffer from it at the same moment,
so making mistakes in their linguistic expressions is possible
-it is supposed that,they talking about the internal phenomena,events and process
and give not any attention to talking about any other objectives
most of posts in the diagnosed section are out side the box"do not related the symptoms

= a group of writers are not schizophrenic individuals in nature,may be they are students interested with the theoretical studies ,they write about fabricated events,so they give wrong idea about the real nature of the sz case and its symptoms
=thus,some writers for some reasons have going to write a fabricated stories,and make it appears to the eyes of the reader as if it is true ,while in reality it is delusional stories
=other writers tell a stories that does not related the schizophrenia or its symptoms at all

no matter if the schizophrenic individual write a post,while you think that it is delusional post,delusional thought or delusional believes —this is natural and expected

if you are one of those too “schizophrenics”,and you think that all writers who write a posts in diagnosed section are delusional posts without exception,then the content of your post is delusional post too !
do you understand the point { you logic: all people suffering from their illness write a delusional posts in diagnosed section,and you do that today } !!

if you know the truth of schizophrenia,it is easy for you to diagnosis the real data from unreal data,the writer who is a schizophrenic in nature from otherness who have not sz
{distinguished between the actual delusional thoughts and the fabricated delusional thoughts which be written by non-schizophrenics }

it is seems that,you can read the posts in the news section only,and you have nothing to say to criticize the article

given your rant at my comments about liking the news only…

I will reaffirm my opinion that I, for the most part, enjoy the news only.

My understanding of this disease is that it’s active and in remission.

At this time, I believe I am in remission.

I have learned that when my disease is active, I tend to be triggered by different inoccuous events, anger easily and then rant. I am like this more than I am actively psychotic.

Perhaps good advice is that when we see a member actively halucinating and/or delusional, that we point that out, and recommend to them that they seek help from their health care team.

I would recommend that for you, given your rant here, it maybe a good idea to see your health care team.

With calmness
you wrote" my understanding of this disease is that it’s active and in remission "
this statement is not for someone knows the Sz by self-experience,and it is not
a statement for schizophrenic be a shamed to say {schizophrenia} instead of "this disease "

=look at this part of your sentence "my understanding of this disease "
you talking about your theoretical understanding of this disease,it means you are general
reader or student

-you laugh at the readers,because you try to appear your self as if you are a schizophrenic individual in the case of remission or else

=You wrote “when we see a member actively hallucinating and /or delusional”
this random sentence is refers to that,you have not any idea about the active nature
of the internal symptom that so-called hallucinations

=hallucinations is internal perceptional outputs "mental perceptions " not
behavioral outputs,they are heard voices and imaginary pictures
this means that,hallucinations is not behavioral activities,so that you can not see
a member actively hallucinating by your eyes or by any scientific means
you do not know what is the meaning,concept and connotation of the word “hallucination”
because you talking about the sz from theoretical perspective without you have active
self-experience
=so that,if the member tell you he sees things that are not existed,and he hears voices that are not audible for you,his statements considered a delusional believes regard with your perception,but in all cases you can not see or hear the hallucination because it is internal process all time.
do you understanding what we say ?

-if you do not believe me,you can ask your health care team !
{it is so easy to distinguishing between someone with sz and other without sz whatever he says }

-it is supposed that,the member feel free to describe the sz symptoms as it as in itself, that is for sake the discussion,not to help by health care team
=simply,the members of heath care team can inter the discussion for sake the argumentation NOT FOR SAKE SEARCHING ABOUT CUSTOMERS
= between us,may be you are one of this team !

{if someone describe the symptoms of schizophrenia,do you recommend him to take a trip in the health care }

my heart goes out to you, it’s definately time for you to visit your Dr.

Whatever you say,i respect your right to tell your view as you want
in reality.i do not care at all with the content of your mythological view

My understanding to your delusional view is that:
you were directed an urgent Appeal to the members of diagnosed section
to go immediately to the nearest Dr, to take medication
By that,you make the diagnosed section a market to capture the fool
customers,because you thing that these members can not distinguish
between corncob and bunch of grapes

it is clear that,you do not know sz or its symptoms,you have no idea about
the personal characteristics of the schizophrenic citizen…etc

we ask you simple question,while we know that you can not answer
about it for many causes,we do that to prove to the general reader the
credibility of our view {you have not knowledge about sz to be able to give
others any recommendations }

you wrote “it’s definately time for you to vist your Dr”
the question
it is right for the schizophrenic citizen to visit Dr ;
1-before the onset of schizophrenia
2-after one week from the onset of Sz
3-after one month from the onset
4-after one years from the onset
5-after 20 years from the onset
6-after any time regardless the onset of sz
7-after paricipation in the diagnosed section at once
8-when you recommend the citizen to visit Dr
9-nothing from the above

if you select any answer,tell us what is the type of treatment ?