An event might get more views than the Super Bowl tonight, but make sure never to talk about it on here

Tonald Drump and Cillary Hlinton are battling tonight in the most viewed UFC match in history. Are you watching the fight?

What? I haven’t even mentioned politics! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Monday Night football will be on.

Would like to know which one would do more to further the cause of mental illness. For example who will keep up on Obamas brain mapping research? And what about stem cells? Who will help defeat the stigma of serious mental illness rather than make us look worse because of all these crazy shootings on YouTube

I would think so but I’m not completely sure. She’s much more professional than Trump, who has no idea what he’s doing in office

Yea I agree, He’s all about money and trade. She has a lot of experience in all areas

Hillary looks tired tonight…

My gut is telling me Trump will become the next President of the United States of America.

As a woman I don’t want Hillary because I think our first female president should be a good representation of American women. She has had more scandals than pretty much anyone ever, including rigging the primaries to beat sanders, and she commands zero authority. I want a strong, powerful, honest, respectable woman in office. Not her. My dog wouldn’t even respect her and her hideous pantsuits lol I’m voting for Gary Johnson. He’s a third party candidate so I won’t have to feel guilty about voting for a giant douche or a turd sandwich lol (more South Park references)

2 Likes

Watching Starsky and Hutch on Youtube.

1 Like

Ahaha! Seriously? Only one person was gulping water, sniffling, and sweating, and it was the taller one who was lacking in stamina (was that cryptic enough to pass the anti-politics filter) :grin:

Get back to me when his eyes start tracking separately and he passes out in public.

I think Trump won the first 20 minutes or so but overall it was a bit of a draw and Trump spent a little too much time on the defensive. I don’t think Trump or Clinton supporters will switch sides, but I think Trump may have gained a point or two among the undecided voters. I think Trumps strongest point was on the fact Clinton has been in politics 30 years and is just now coming up with these new ideas to win over people, it’s a fraud.

I vote for the most qualified candidate.

I thank you for your vote. :blush:

#pixelforprez everyone!

I hereby impeach you in the name of the crown and for the better good of humanity.

#Rhubotforprez!

I have it on good authority that she wears nicer pantsuits than pixel. :smile:

1 Like