An apology to longhorn

well, maybe I was too harsh…I recant my saying you probably are a bad person…I am severely afraid of my brother who used to torture animals when he was young and even one time he admitted he wanted to kill people when he was in his teens…after saying that…I had no right to say what I did, and you all can hate me if you want…I spoke out of fear and that probably isn’t good… @Longhorn21

2 Likes

I was the same way as a child and have been diagnosed with antisocial personality disorder along with the Schizophrenia. I have had homicidal ideation but I always catch myself having them. As long as I don’t act them out is important. It in no way makes me a bad person. I can’t help what I have and I do try to live as normal life as I can. I have apologized to my brother for tormenting him. I was a little girl with a disorder, I knew no better.

3 Likes

@Cici2 yes I understand now that it must be common in schizophrenics…sorry if I offended you.

1 Like

@jukebox, you responded in fear due to real life events you went through. That doesn’t make you a bad person, just a regular human being. It’s very kind of you to apologize to longhorn though. I just hope you’re not too down on yourself. It takes a man to see the fear and apologize for jumping to conclusions.

1 Like

@CoCo I am under a lot of stress right now and I think I am a bit paranoid…I had nightmares last night that my brother and I were in a knife fight and the thread by longhorn21 just made me defensive…I will do better guys, I promise…sorry.

2 Likes

I hope everyone sees you’re just human. We all are

2 Likes

Thank you @jukebox for apologizing to longhorn. I have more respect for you.

3 Likes

It takes a good person to acknowledge his/her own mistakes and apologize for them. Good on you jukebox.

I briefly read over the thread and I think Longhorns was opening up about something many people here have struggled with. Personally I don’t get homicidal thoughts like that. In my opinion it is better to share those thoughts and get help than hold those thoughts in and possibly enacting them.

Anyway that being said I have thoughts of getting into a lightsaber duel with @Sardonic and @anon78876561.:grin:

2 Likes

Hah hah…:joy::joy::joy: it’s sort of a given I would beat your behind…:joy::joy::joy: I would love to have a light saber duel. I was in living chess matches through college and we would stage fights in all good fun. I was always the black queen…:smirk: @anon40653964 I would be on the dark side and will have my awesome evil music…:laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Dang I might have to call for back up… going to have to call my cousins named Jose. All five of them!

1 Like

Yeah you know we’ve already discussed this…:rofl::rofl::rofl: You and your relatives. Scary. And I don’t want us to hijack this thread.

1 Like

You have thoughts of getting into a duel with two additional people? Interesting…

2 Likes

Yes, I shall duel you both at the same time! I will be like Jabba the Hutt wielding a lightsaber.

So you want to have a duel with three people? Interesting…

1 Like

Of all the characters in Star Wars world you pick Jabba the Hutt? Luke Skywalker is pretty hardcore.

1 Like

It’s okay I understand your part @jukebox thanks for apologizing.

1 Like

sorry man, really…I feel bad.

1 Like

Well done @jukebox

Apologising can be hard :grimacing:

1 Like

Don’t! You reacted out of fear that probably turned into the action of anger. It’s okay, i’m handling all of it in a better way now.

1 Like

Yes… Good on you. I hate apologizing. I rarely mean it, because for the most part, I try to show kindness and do or say what’s right, and I don’t like apologizing for sh it that wasn’t my fault.

2 Likes