An apology, if it’s needed

I have to do this sometimes, so take it for what it’s worth

If I have ever offended you, upset you, or just annoyed you, I apologize. I know I can be a lot to deal with, I’m trying to work on it. I hope you can forgive me.

:llama::heart:

13 Likes

Lol u havnt offended me man…

Your posts are cool

2 Likes

I haven’t been offended by you :slight_smile:

1 Like

I forgive you
You haven’t offended me
I wish you all the best
We all are dealing with a difficult illness
:hugs:

2 Likes

Thank you all, I’m just covering my bases. Voices have been picking on me for the past few days and I’m just feeling blah. Worthlessness and paranoia that everyone hates me

3 Likes

Who could possibly be offended by a friendly forum-llama? I like reading your posts.

2 Likes

Llamas spit somtimes. They can’t help there nature. Maybe some antipsychotics will prevent it. You are forgiven ahead. You got credit.:wink:

1 Like

You’re a good person!

2 Likes

Lol, I try not to spit, but yeah it happens

“What is better? To be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?”

Quote I always liked

Edit punctuation

3 Likes

I want a pet llama or alpaca, I would like to start a ranch for rescued llamas.

1 Like

Either you feed the good wolf or the evil wolf in you.

3 Likes

Came naturally to me to feed the bad wolf, I lived my 20s feeding it, it’s only in my 30s I’ve gotten my head out of my ass and started making it up to my good wolf

1 Like

Wondering what do you feed the wolfs?
Just goodness. No violence, drugs,hatred.
Only the boring stuff is the good stuff :grinning:

My bad wolf I fed drugs and women, fast times and hard party nights, I don’t feed him anymore. Left a lot of destruction in my wake. The good wolf I’m still learning to feed. But he’s growing daily

3 Likes

Building a nuclear rocket is boring too with all the science and maths behind it. So not all boring things are good.:grinning:

1 Like

Agreed, but I’m finding not all good things are boring either

1 Like

You’ve never offended me.

1 Like

It is good to keep the air clear. I forgive you but I can’t remember why! Some people say they are sorry a lot some too much I guess.
Its not a bad thing.

1 Like

Actually I disagree. Saying your sorry implies you did something wrong and makes the other person think you did something wrong even if you haven’t. What I’ve seen is it’s better not to say your sorry unless…

Unless saying your sorry will diffuse the situation. Sometimes it’s better to say your sorry early and avoid a fight.

But most the time saying you’re sorry will make you look weak and cause people to lose confidence in you.

None the less this is not ment to be critical. I forgive you for saying your sorry

1 Like