Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

I’ve now taken 4 pills out of todays 6 and feel quite sedated. It’s stopped my incessant worrying. But I feel dumbed down and sedated though.

I’ve ordered some generic Lion’s mane as it at least seems to be doing something

3 Likes

Unfortunately, I had to discontinue taking Amyloban 3399 after 1 week. I had a headache, increased anxiety, and an increase in delusional thinking.

That said, it seems to be helping many people.

8 Likes

Needed to go back to my old modafinil dose. No voices. Noticing impotence but that could be Prozac and depakote that I added recently.

3 Likes

depakote didn’t add any impotence for me

3 Likes

@anon17132524

Medicinal mushrooms usually cause headaches, mostly it’s a detox symptom and goes away after a while.

But you may just be reacting bad to it. You should try it for 2 weeks at least. But it’s your decision. :smiley:

So far for me my head is clearer. It’s hard to tell if it’s the mushrooms though. I will continue until the packet is empty, which is 2 months supply. Then I’ll decide if it’s of any help for me. So far so good.

There’s another medicinal mushroom called reishi mushroom. When I first started taking that I had a chronic headache for 3 days, but the headache went away as I continued taking it. Just thought I’d let you know.

4 Likes

Another low anxiety day. Has to stand at the DMV forever and didn’t feel stared at!

6 Likes

So. Day 1 amyloban 3399 summary.

It’s obviously only day one but if the rest of the days are like this I doubt I’ll be able to tolerate it.

It just made me dumbed down, spaced out and very sedated.

I don’t hear things or hallucinate and never have so I was hoping it would help my negatives.

We’ll see how it goes, but it’s not a promising start to be honest.

5 Likes

I’m rooting for you. Give it a couple weeks atleast

2 Likes

Very sorry to hear that. Hoping you find something else that will do the trick for you. Thanks for sharing.

:heart:

2 Likes

Okay, week six I think? Wish the original thread hadn’t gotten blown up, would make it easier to keep track… No voices. No whispering. No itching in my pacemaker site. Maybe two mild intrusive thoughts this week. Haven’t noticed much if any delusional thoughts. Negatives are better, but not eliminated. Pdoc is happy enough she wants to cut my dose of Geodon. My Wellbutrin is being left where it is.

Energy level is better, I think because I’m not wasting energy battling my SZ and also because back/neck/shoulder pain still significantly reduced. Not feeling manic or weird. The blood work I had done last week came back okay except for cholesterol, which my family physician could really stand to shut up about (IMO).

Speaking of Wellbutrin, I’ve got a fresh supply.

That’s it, that’s all.

5 Likes

Try high garlic for cholesterol. Mine is in stroke country and I need to start garlic again.

So I’ve just had todays 6 pills. Either the sedation isn’t as bad or I’m getting used to it already.

But So far all I’ve noticed is sedation and my already bad concentration has gotten worse (feeling a little bit spaced out)

My incessant worrying has taken a back seat though. Probably because of the sedation.

I’ll keep you guys updated.

5 Likes

Hibiscus tea also helps to lower cholesterol https://www.amazon.com/Frontier-Organic-Hibiscus-Flowers-Sifted/dp/B0012BSDNW/ref=sr_1_5

1 Like

I can’t believe this. I am walking around stores by myself and not feeling stares or like people are talking about me. Was confident. Wanting to drive. Went out by myself to do a little shopping. Focused. Has motivation a little today.

I’m amazed. I absolutely have to make sure I keep up a supply of this. I haven’t felt this good mentally in more than 20 years. I can’t begin to express how thankful I am for you sharing this @naturallycured and @shutterbug . Thank you for literally changing my life these past few days.

8 Likes

I have some generic Lion’s mane on the way.

Amyloban 3399 isn’t working out for me. I’ll try to give it a week but I just find it hard to tolerate and it’s not doing much for me really.

It’s going to be a long week …

@anon4362788, thank you for the feedback! Glad it made such a huge difference.

I wish the Lion’s Mane could help everyone but physiologies differ so much.

1 Like

Im kinda weary of supplements after trying 20+ over the years but I just gave in and orded some, will post updates after it gets here and i try it.

3 Likes

I might drop the dose of Amyloban 3399 down to 4 pills a day otherwise I probably won’t be able to tolerate it for the full week.

It has actually stopped my incessant worrying. I’ll give it that.

2 Likes

So… Day 3 on Amyloban 3399.

Down to 4 pills instead of 6. I still feel as sedated, depressed and spaced out as before. It’s very uncomfortable and again even with 4 pills I don’t know how long more I can tolerate it.

When i can no longer tolerate even 4 pills. I’ll try 2 pills a day.

Can you also give us an update? Pleaseeeee!

1 Like