Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

Here’s the article. I’m not saying anyone has parasites. But this man had schizophrenia caused by parasites.

4 Likes

Throughout the years, I’ve actually read a few articles about parasite being linked to MI. Thanks for the link.

1 Like

Yes, liquid. Tastes horrible.

Has anyone gotten a headache from this?

Forgot to mention, husband has noticed a dramatic reduction in pain and neuropathy shocks since taking this. No shocks going up his legs since the day we started. I have noticed his stamina around the house and walking is better.

4 Likes

2 1/2 month update (taking Realmushrooms.com’s Lion’s Mane made from the fruiting body and not myceliated grain)

I’ve lowered my dose to 1 gram due to 2 grams causing itching at night from high histamine.

People who are sensitive to increased histamine levels, with issues like histadelia (high histamine, which about 1/4 of schizophrenics have), may experience high anxiety levels from it. About 1/2 of schizophrenics have low histamine, histapenia, which means that this supplement could help with their anxiety (low histamine levels cause anxiety too.)

I feel my benefits have plateaued also. I still hear faint mumbles when there’s no music playing, and I may need a med adjustment again to take care of that remainder. I may not get that 100% silence I so crave, unless my next med adjustment helps (considering haldol drops,) or my brain heals sufficiently.

I might go back to Amyloban 3399 just to try, but I don’t expect much of a positive change.

3 Likes

Have you ever gotten a headache from it? @naturallycured

High histamine levels can cause a headache, also. Possible factor.

Hmmm. Interesting. Thanks!

1 Like

The itchy side-effect lead me down the path of believing that I am an undermethylator, which requires numerous co-factors to fix. I managed to find a supplement that has the co-factors besides SAM-e that are needed, here.

If you feel anxious all the time and have a chronic headache, which may have been made worse by taking the supplement, you may want to look into your methylation status, you may be an undermethylator.

40% of people are, generally.

I had a chronic headache at first but that’s subsided.

@1923mari

Told my therapist about the supplement. She said to keep it up since I am having a good reaction. She didn’t dismiss it at all.

1 Like

Mine too, told cause we’re changing meds, and he was fine with it

1 Like

Are you reducing meds?

No switch from lithium to depakote

Oh, good luck. I am def asking for a med change. Latuda and perp haven’t done much for positives.

Well I recently finished this bottle of lion’s mane and I didn’t notice any difference

Maybe it didn’t have enough fruiting body in it.

1 Like

Try amyloban 151515

2 Likes

How many grams were you taking?

3 grams per day

1 Like