Amyloban 3399 (Lion's Mane) discussion

Stuff is golden, 9/10, it just about shut my voices off! It is effortless to read now, and I can concentrate on technical materials without being distracted and “playing” with them constantly. This is after taking two months of Lion’s Mane, which was one month of Amyloban 3399 (which is pretty expensive) and one month of the Lion’s Mane from Real Mushrooms (reasonably priced.) I noticed the most dramatic change in less than a week though, much like @shutterbug did (he compares its efficacy to Clozaril, even.)

There is a study showing that Amyloban 3399 works on refractory schizophrenics. Another study had a person go from a PANSS (positive and negative schizophrenia symptoms) score of 62 (moderately ill) to 30 (normal) in two weeks of taking it.

http://www.townsendletter.com/Oct2014/beneneuro1014.html is a fairly recent list of all the studies done on Lion’s Mane (There are 25, so it’s not totally obscure.)

You’re welcome to try Lion’s Mane from other sources but I can’t vouch for the potency. You have to make sure the extract is from the “fruiting body” and not from myceliated grain, which is high in polysaccharides (starch) and lacking in the active chemicals.

Let us please keep the drama low in this thread, hopefully it was aired out in the last thread.

" [7/28/2019 edit: I realized after taking Real Mushrooms’ Lion’s Mane for a few months that my symptoms gradually came back, and that it wasn’t effective at all. Amyloban 3399 works, however. I am currently taking Amyloban 3399, for life, by the looks of it. My symptoms are currently very minimal now, and it’s possible to read and watch videos uninterrupted by voices.]

13 Likes