• Never tried it

0 voters

Twinkies

• Yes
  • No
  • Never tried it

0 voters

2 Likes

Not the healthiest stuff here!! Pop tarts are awesome depending what flavor. Lucky charms r good too. Never had a Twinkie believe it or not!

2 Likes

Well, they’re all junk, but delicious junk once in a blue moon. Except brown sugar pop tarts - those are delicious every freaking moment of the day!

3 Likes

Dude all of those things are delicious! Lucky charms have marshmallows and that’s what makes it good the rest of the cereal is kinda bleh though. Pop tarts were literally my life source for like a year but I still love them??? And Twinkies are delicious horrible fattening pastries of sugary death… I love them… But i don’t eat them except maybe once every 3 years.

3 Likes

I pass on twinkies… i ate part of a deep fried twinkie once… covered in powdered sugar… that sounds delicious but i felt my arteries harden…lol

1 Like

Lucky Charms are magically delicious.

1 Like

Sound like white trash foods to me, no offense to anyone who eats these foods. Some people identify proudly as white trash. They have their wonderbread and eat it too.

Ok so umm first rude. Second I’m poor dude I eat what I can get. I’m a little hurt.

1 Like

U can flag it bro, its not the first time thats happened to the â– â– â– â–  i say.

Technically I can’t and technically I don’t care that much dude. It’s chill man.

1 Like

Yes and no to the last… the others are a mainstay of weirdness in my controversial sense of liking foods. Pop-tarts win out beyond the others as something I would more or less consider in having in my diet.

A twinky is more like a trip to disney land… it’s expensive and all-together bad for me… yet it’s exciting and if nuclear holocaust occurs they are all I’d have left to dwell on regarding the old world.

More seriously… pop tarts have potential magic to them in aroma and sense of taste that I’d consider incorporating into the sense of what a comprehensive future diet might contain… real from frozen bacon and egg pop-tarts? How bought biscuits and gravy with real meat… hah

Nothing beats choco-crispies or apple rolls… nor honey nut cheerios… I do like my cereals too… they are surprisingly packed with vitamins and minerals.

1 Like

I’ve eaten twinkies. Wasn’t really excited about them, just some cheap sugar.