Yes it is. 15151515
Of course it is. The article was about Kamala getting backlash for agreeing that “America is not a racist country”. As long as human beings exist there will be racism cos people can be ignorant. Funny thing though race was invented by pseudo scientists to justify the African Slave Trade.
@SkinnyMe According to google
“ Race and ethnicity are used to categorize certain sections of the population. In basic terms, race describes physical traits, and ethnicity refers to cultural identification. Race may also be identified as something you inherit while ethnicity is something you learn.”
Theres actually a website named https://yourblackworld.net/ LMAo
Everyone matters. Everyone
Why do the shootings of black men namely by American police make international news?
I don’t think I have ever heard of a white person being mis-treated in the same way by the police?
Here in the UK, when I was a teenager I got involved with the police, and I can tell you, they don’t give a ■■■■ about you or your skin colour if they’re crooked!
The mere fact that a black man can get on this site and call all white people pussies and walk away not even with a warning makes me cringe.
If a white person said that BLM would have gone to parliment over this website ! It would have been shut down and if it wasnt the user would have been banned for life !
Ive long stopped feeling guilty for being white
It’s not about white guilt. No one is asking anyone to feel guilty. It’s about realizing the aggression black people face daily.
And white lives matter, but whites aren’t being killed indiscriminately by police in the USA. They’re just saying their lives matter, too.
It’s only a reflection on someone if they get offended by hearing that black lives matter once that is explained.
That’s a load of bull @Wallafish
What is a load of bull ?
Honestly u telling me if i called all black people pussies u wouldnt have banned me ?
Edit : im not racist in the slightest im just saying that i get offended when people single out and entire race based on racist people they encountered.
Pretty much your entire post.
Im not even gonna bother replying again. use your head a little bit Moonbeam !
Personally, I think Harris would have gotten flack for either response she made.
Saying America isn’t racist is the more optimistic and less combative of the two options.
The truth is, America isn’t as progressive as we’d like to believe in respect to racial matters.
It’s only been like 70 years since Martin Luther King Jr. was preaching peace one day then getting gunned down the next.
Every country has their own mixed bag of racism and America is no different, sadly.
All countries are racist, so I choose to interpret Harris’ words as meaning the US should not be defined by its racism. That said, calling the USA “America” (the whole bloody continent) is hypernationalism pure and simple, the kind of exceptionalism that we, non-Americans, find a little bit cringey.
I agree with this statement.
We are no exception
By the way, is the christmas hat in advance of christmas 2021 or a leftover from 2020?
- All African-Americans are good at dancing, while Caucasians more often than not have no rhythm.
- All people of Asian ethnicity are geniuses and driven to serve their employers well. They do exceedingly well in academics.
- People of Hispanic origin do not have a good command over English and more often than not, are not fluent in the language.
- Gambling is one of the favorite pastimes of Native Americans.
- All African-Americans are good at playing basketball. This stereotype emerges from the fact that a large percentage of professional players are of African-American origin.
- All Caucasians are racist and guilty of a racist attitude towards people of different ethnicity.
- Every one who belongs to the Middle East hates America and is a fundamentalist. This is one of the stereotypes that was perpetuated further in the wake of the 9/11 attacks.
- African-Americans are not very intelligent, tend to be involved in nefarious activities, and have big lips.
- Natives of the African continent live in underdeveloped villages, in tiny huts, and wear very little clothing.
- People from Latin countries are often dependent on welfare and charity, have many children, and are generally illegal aliens in the United States.
- South Asians are often all portrayed to be from India, which is in turn portrayed as a country of elephants, snake charmers, extreme poverty, pestilence, and two million gods. This is one of the most common stereotypes in the media.
- Jews are often stereotyped as a community of greedy misers who refuse to part with the money that they make.
- A cultural, gender, and racial stereotype that refuses to die down is that of the dumb blond, who while attractive is often considered lacking in intelligence.
- Another common racial stereotype propagated by the media is that which portrays Italians as violent, politically corrupt, and ignorant.
Did you see the stereotype that all caucasians are racist?
Closing because this is just devolving.