Ambien does a lot to put the breaks on the mind

They don’t even have a human gender. What the ■■■■ voice is that!? Robot!

1 Like

Mine are usually people I know, when I’m alone if I think of them. When it’s that weird in public telepathic ■■■■, it’s just my brain making a voice to what I think people are thinking. It’s weird how lighting speed it is. I don’t even have to think about it or put effort.

Like you think that would be exhausting, apparently it’s a strong muscle that needs to shut the ■■■■ up.

1 Like

It’s so it can be uniform and tell me nothing about the projector. Something my mind figured wqs more convincing. And we’ll it works.

It’s not visual, it’s not text, it’s.not auditory, though it’s like all three. Just pure perception of things that are real or o shouldn’t know.

1 Like

Omg. You just blew my mind :statue_of_liberty: your on a different plain then me. Yours sounds simpler

1 Like

Tried the old carrot and stick on intrusive thoughts for a while, had to lose the stick though - that was leading to a dark path.

1 Like

Ivette all on the same plane bro: we’ve just got different noise. I wish the ■■■■■■■■ was see through for me but It’s not: it’s constant. Their telepathic. Lol. Or I thought broadcast. I don’t know man. Talk with what you imagine as the idea of a person is then see what they are collectively and then talk to that o_0.

1 Like

Wow that’s pretty severe. It’ll go away though.

I try not to give it too much energy.

1 Like

I really like this thread.

1 Like