Amber Heard says Johnny Depp struck her when on drugs

Wonder How it Will affect their careers. And who is right.
Violence is bad, anyhow.

2 Likes

Hard to know who to believe. I haven’t been following it that closely but have heard about some of it. It comes down to a matter of credibility I think as to who you believe. Either could be telling the truth or lying. Or maybe they are both telling the truth about incidents and they are both at fault. Who knows.

4 Likes

Sorry, but I don’t buy it.

4 Likes

My money is on the butler.

5 Likes

I think for her to stay with him that long they probably were both drug users and abusers.

I have seen both of them portray each other as violent at times.

3 Likes

I never liked Johnny Depp.
What a low life piece of shitt

2 Likes

And I am confused was it her drugs give to him or his drugs give to her and who said what first to get hit first and why is it out in the public I guess that’s the way the money train goes

1 Like

I don’t believe anything either of them say.

Johnny Depp has been scum for a long time,

She knew what this was when she signed up.

They both belong in a garbage can.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah finally figured it out
Pretty funny

2 Likes

She’s a disgrace to all real DV victims.

3 Likes

I never understood this fascination with celebrities, both sides get a big kick out of it.

It’s seems unreal, surreal even. Instead of divorcing and settle in a quiet court they made this they’re life time acting role.

1 Like

I am sorry, i didn’t meant to sound like i am judging people who like televised drama.
I was biased.
I have my own twisted pleasures.

1 Like

She crapped in his bed.

3 Likes

Amber Turd. . . .

3 Likes

And she blamed her dogs. If I were her dog I would say to hell with being your best friend.

:triumph:

2 Likes

oh i love Johnny Depp regardless of the hearings…he’s an excellent actor and that’s his job…hollywood relationships have always been controversial. I think i’ll go watch “pirates of the carribean” again.

1 Like

There once was a lady named Amber Heard
Who in her boyfriend’s bed dropped a turd
She found a spot
And did a squat
But in court she so gallantry demurred.

:grinning:

5 Likes

Lol. Pretty good skunky.

2 Likes

Thanks. Not bad for a quick Limerick.

:rofl: