Amazing grace

My mind ( brain) amazes me sometimes. I try not to think of it because it might “jinx” it. But I was psychotic for two years but I came out of it. I smoked crack for almost four years with my schizophrenic brain. I survived that though. And stress. My mind can handle an amazing amount of stress. I don’t want or like stress. But I can be stressed to my maximum without anybody knowing. I’m trying to follow a more balanced sleep pattern but for the last 5 years I’ve averaged 5 or 6 hours of sleep a night. Sometimes I take naps though. But man, if I slept right, who knows how much more I could accomplish?

3 Likes

The word “Jinx” is interesting. Yes it’s amazing that you only have 5-6 hours sleep and function well during the day. I can’t. I had a bad sleep last night. I was wide awake at 3 am and then could not go back to sleep. Now my mind is heavy and fuzzy. I could not do my reading and writing, just wandering on internet right now.

Some people do fine with 5 or 6 hours–especially if you can get a nap in. My Dad only gets about 3 to 4 hours a night. He has always been that way.

Sure bridgecomet, I’ve heard of people like your dad of course.

1 Like

@77nick77 I take trazadone and sleep as long as I want sometimes until noon…you might try that? I take 300 mg.