Am I the only one on the forum?

I know it’s night time in the States and it feels like I’m alone on the forum. Am I?

2 Likes

I’m with you Jonathan

1 Like

No mate. Uk here about 10.30 am. Im just lurking lately for a bit tho :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s me leaf, a rose by any name

3 Likes

Im in Europe. Noon here.

2 Likes

Good to know I’m not alone @Leaf @Naarai @magz !

2 Likes

I’m back and forth, doing dishes, smoking, then reading the forum. It’s getting close to 3am here. I’ve already slept but sleep apnea woke me after only a few hours.

2 Likes

I’m here for a bit. 4:44 am here.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you struggle with sleep apnea. It’s 11:44 am here in Belgium.

1 Like

Good (early) morning @Bowens !

1 Like

Good morning @Jonathan2 !

1 Like

Oh thank you. I only recently found out. I’m waiting on my machine. The medical supply company is working on getting the proper documentation for my insurance company so they can bring out the equipment. They say it will be soon, just waiting on one thing from my doctor. I’m excited.

1 Like

I’ve heard from others that they have much better sleep on a sleep apnea machine. I hope the same will apply to you.

1 Like

Thank you, Jonathan. I’ve had many people say they feel so much better after they get their machines. The night I did my sleep study and they hooked me up I slept 8 hours. I was practically dancing and singing through my day the next day I felt so good. It had been a long, long time since I had gotten 8 straight hours of sleep.

2 Likes

I was up at 5am. Fell asleep around 9 or 10pm. I feel a little groggy this morning. I like to get 12 hours of sleep. Im excited. My samsung galaxy watch is free overnight delivery and is coming before 11am. So ill be playing with that today

1 Like

It’s 5:10 am here, and I just logged on to this site. I was watching programs about the “James Webb Telescope”. It is an amazing piece of equipment and a bold gamble to help us understand the universe and our place in it. The Hubble telescope was 350 miles away from earth. The James Webb Telescope is a million miles away from earth. It is an amazing piece of technology and a bold gamble for the sake of science. It cost ten billion dollars to build it, but that ten billion dollars was spread out over a couple of decades. We spend ten billion dollars every five days in our defense budget. One time at a Sunday school class we kind of got into a little tiff over the space program. Some people were saying that we need to spend the money we spend on space exploration on feeding children, but it is not necessarily an either/or situation. We can have both.

1 Like

It’s about 10pm here

1 Like

Hey man, hope all is well with you?

1 Like

I’m doing better. I was depressed for a couple of weeks, but I seem to have left it behind. How are you @Joker ?

Just had an annual health check and have to stop statins for 1 month to see if that’s why my liver is damaged

Hopefully it will be ok, but not sure how they’ll manage cholesterol if I can’t have it

Apart from that not doing too bad thanks.

Glad you’re feeling a bit better now

1 Like