Am I marriage material ๐Ÿ˜œ

Well first things first I can be a little crazy but Iโ€™m pretty harmless.

I can cook good toast. And a great cup of instant coffee.

im also random and talk crap all day :ghost:

5 Likes

Well I would marry you, but if you burn the toast anytime before it is a deal breaker :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Whatโ€™s wrong with burned toast :thinking:

1 Like

I like random :blush:

2 Likes

Well, I generally like to go for a test drive before I commit to a new vehicle. How is your schedule looking?

:grin:

1 Like

LOL but honestly if there was a guy out there willing to wait before he starts talking and making me uncomfortable too soon after we met. I just want to be comfortable before going down that road. I just want to be with someone who is patient. I am fed up of meeting idiots. !

1 Like

When I was a kid, the grown ups told me burnt food will give you a Beautiful singing voice and make you have beautiful children :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe they just made excuses to make you eat their terrible cookingโ€ฆ??

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: it is a yes for me

3 Likes

Hello my name is Arturo

1 Like

Probably :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Would you rather marry Donald Trump or Justin Bieber?

1 Like

Hello Arturo did you just bash your head on the wall?

Oh my daze neither :flushed::flushed::flushed: but if I had to choose Justin

1 Like

Nope! 100% natural

1 Like

Burnt toast huh? hmmmm :thinking:

Well Iโ€™m sold on the coffee :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like
1 Like

Nice to meet you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Donโ€™t be in such a rush! Get your head right. Get out working or whatever first then do some serious dating.

Iโ€™ve always found that decent relationships happen when your not looking! Trouble is when your looking your butting heads with lots of others with dubious circumstance!

Iโ€™m not saying that is a bad thingโ€ฆjust sayingโ€ฆgive yourself the best chance to find the best relationship!

Iโ€™m 47 and divorcedโ€ฆcouldnโ€™t be happier but sometimes Iโ€™d wish I didnโ€™t rush into things! Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with taking your time to get comfortable!

1 Like