Schizophrenia.com

Am I just an as*hole like everybody else?

Lol, Am I just one of the crowd? I always thought I was different. In a nice way. Maybe not. I try to be nice.

1 Like

I dont think your an arsehole. I think your nice

2 Likes

I was just being an extreme ■■■■■■■ to someone. It’s unusual but we all got that capacity.

no man youre a really nice guy i never saw you getting into conflicts here.

1 Like

Thank you. I’m nice as long as nobody “eggs” me on, lol.

3 Likes

Well, thank you.

When I learn how to lay eggs ill lay a couple in your garden. Presents :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks…

1 Like

I’m kind of an ■■■■■■■ but the antipsychotics help. I suffer from limited empathy. I attribute it to Aspergers.

I’m surprised no one replied, “Yes, you are an a*shole, lol”.

yeah man you !!are a ■■■■■■■!!!

What’s that make me?

Speaking from a seasoned ■■■■■■■.

You got some work to do yet.

Im just kidding bro.

I don’t really want to be. Just enough to survive in public. And in my neighborhood.

OK, lol…

well in my opinion if you aren’t getting beat up to the point of internal damage, then f***k em. sold ier on bro.

Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you got in a physical fight? I haven’t been in a fight since I was 17. I haven’t even SEEN a fight since 1997.

Ive never you know actually “thrown down” .

I just never saw the point of rolling around in the dirt punching each other in the head for trivial bs.

But hey man unfortunately I think that I hit this guy in Colorado that grabbed my ass .

I don’t think that he got up afterwards I hung around like 2 blocks away and the EMT showed up.

Yeah, when I was 17, me and two friends got jumped by three older cowboys. The guy ran up and punched me in the face before I knew I was in a fight, lol. Knocked me down; things got worse from there.

Dude man, I says leave the violence to the violaters

Just stand back and let them figure it out.

And if it intrudes on your ‘personal’ space?

knock the dumbass out.