Am I doomed to be alone?

So basically I used to work at this place a few years ago where one of the guys there I added on FB just as a friend… he was already about to get engaged i heard… but he asked for my number and asked if i would go to dinner with him. I changed my number and discontinued all contact with him. Maybe it was innocent i don’t know. Unfortunately i came across him again and he asked for my number again and I reluctantly gave it to him because I don’t know how to say no. i do not want any contact with this guy. I don’t feel ready for a relationship especially one that my family would not approve of. It will end terribly and i don’t want that to happen. i don’t want to get into something that will end in disaster… Will i ever find someone? I’m 30 already and I’m still alone…

You’ll probably find love when you least expect it…that’s usually how it goes.

1 Like

I sometimes get down when I think about the opportunities I have had in the past to not be alone. I can sympathise fully with how you’re feeling. You just have to hold out hope that you will meet some one where you’re right for each other. If you didn’t think this time it was going to work out, then you have saved yourself a lot of hassle down the line.

Good luck.

2 Likes

you will find someone…but on your terms…and in your own time.
never feel pressured by a guy to go out with him or give your number out.
you have always come across a sweet person, people like you always find a partner.
know someone cares :heart:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Love bites (but so do I)

A great song by Halestorm

1 Like

Having an animal companion seems to help. Perhaps try listening out to nature. Insects aren’t all that bad.

3 Likes

Internet dating makes the dating scene good even in crappy place. Match.com was worth the $$$. Smiling person with well written profile is almost always a well adjusted party. Plentyoffish.com is free and does offer parties in many bigger cities. Great place to meetup.

Could always go to the library here.