Am I constantly psychotic?

Trumanomatrix never stops, it gets mild or severe but always there

I hope you feel better soon. But you do sound out of touch of some common beliefs.

2 Likes

That’s a question I want answers to as well. Most of my delusions are long-standing, sometimes mild and other times worse, but they always there. Some of them I had for years. So does that mean I’m constantly psychotic as well?

1 Like

Cameras watching. I’m in hopeless situation

Have you called your doctor?

1 Like

To be honest, yes you look alwayd psychotic. I actually sad for you bro, i hope you will find proper meds

1 Like

Not yet. I didn’t want to bother him. But I will

1 Like

You think so? What should I do?

As from your previous posts, I can assume you tried every medication on massive dosages. The only thing i can suggest is waiting for new medication being released.

2 Likes

You seem to have a certain level of insight that these are in fact delusions but you are still experiencing the sensations. So it would seem you are mildly psychotic all the time, yes. I was once told I was the same way, but I feel as though I’ve gotten better now. But even when the doctor told me that, I could sort of see what she was talking about, and I was functioning, it was just harder, more of a struggle to get through things.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.