Am I Being Paranoid?

I know people talk behind my back. I can hear my family talking from upstairs sometimes, I swear, even though they should be way too far away for me to be able to hear them. Am I just being paranoid?

I used to get that a lot. I’d hear people several blocks away talking to me. I also heard people talking about me when there were no people around. I just thought they were well hidden. I don’t get that when I am on an antipsychotic med.

You very well could be. Paranoia can be subtle and run your life. You need to seek medical help as soon as you can. It’s in your best interests!

Well some people do talk behind people’s back but if you are too far away to hear them and you hear them that might be a problem, Do you have a friend or anybody who could listen with you? Do they hear anything? do you have a tape recorder. you could make a recording and play it back with a friend to see if there is any talking on it, if not call a doc find out what is going on.

I had this when I was delusional. I would seek help

Yeah, that might be a good idea. Thanks, I’ll try it.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.