Am I annoying?

Do I say the wrong things? Do I whine too much? Am I annoying?

• All the time
  • Only sometimes
  • Not really
  • Only sort of
  • Not annoying
  • Potatoes are gross
  • Only as annoying as the rest of us

0 voters

No way, you’re not annoying, you keep the forum busy and i have what to read lol Edit: Keep rocking this forum

1 Like

I dont think you annoying at all i actually love reading your posts

1 Like

You’re not in the least bit annoying :astonished: why would you say that ?!

1 Like

I don’t think you’re annoying. I think you’re pretty cool, in fact!

1 Like

I just feel like I’m really annoying to people? I have this pit in my stomach like I am. I can’t really explain it. I don’t know.

You guys are sweet. Thank you.

1 Like

Well you’re not. Probably a bit of paranoia.

3 Likes

Maybe you’re right. Ever since I was little I’ve always been the annoying one and it’s kind of stuck with me, feeling like that. Like the annoying little kid. But I get this feeling so often. Sometimes it’s hard to push aside.

1 Like

Only 30% of us think we can at times be a PITA.

Interesting. very informative.

1 Like

No you’re not annoying but this made me laugh, potatoes are gross lol

2 Likes

How dare you say potatoes are gross! The potato lord sees everything with it’s many eyes!

7 Likes

You’re not annoying you’re really nice and supportive. I struggle with something similar. Everyone hates me but I don’t know why and it makes me frustrated. But you shouldn’t let this make you think worse of yourself because other people have bad taste in friends.

1 Like

No, you’re not annoying, LED.

1 Like

I voted “Only as annoying s the rest of us” cause we’re all annoying in our own ways.

Me, for example, I am annoying with my supplement research posts.

1 Like

To those that think I am annoying all the time/sometimes, what is it about me that’s annoying? Is it just my personality? Is it something I can change?

I thought maybe I was just being overly sensitive but then I had someone blow up on me on another forum so I think I must really rub people the wrong way.

1 Like

I voted for “not really”, But this might be just me, you may come off as kind of blunt sometimes. Which is cool sometimes. I don’t mind that. But sometimes it might be okay to just let someone else take over I guess.

1 Like

The other person on the forum maybe having a bad day and you caught up in it…just a thought. I don’t find you annoying.

1 Like

@LED

I don’t find you annoying at all. You’re very supportive and kind. I think you wear your heart on your sleeve, so sometimes you tell people what you feel they need to hear, which maybe not what they want to hear. That’s life.

I’m sure there are people who find me annoying, but my only motivation is to try to help people. I’m not the most eloquent person in the world, and I’m emoji-challenged (I can never figure out which one to use), so my message is sometimes misconstrued. That’s life.

Keep being you.

2 Likes

Not at all. You’re very honest and help a lot of people by being honest with them. Especially when someone needs help medically. You step in and tell it like it is. I admire that.

2 Likes