Am i annoying with all my complaints here?

I just wonder if its quite annoying to read my posts. My doc was encouraging me to socialize more, she said I am nice to talk with, but my illness is too strong to go outside and socialize easily.
And even all the weed that I smoked is not the reason of my illness. I am ill since too long. Its even freaky that I dont feel the effect from such heavy meds like Zyprexa. None of the aps didn’t put me to sleep for example, so its strange.
Is the schizophrenia sometimes so painful? did you saw patients like me, who were always complaining? I am quite unique even here I find. idk if its because of the severity of my state :cry: .

It usually is. There is nothing wrong with complaining on this site. If you do it too much people just drift away, but they don’t judge you.

1 Like

ok, thank you crimby. I really listen to what you advice me sometimes and this forum was quite support and help for me. And a way to talk to somebody too :slight_smile: .
otherwise, there are strange things which happen in my head and body now because of the meds. maybe, they will finally start to work one day…

Keep posting, Anna! :slight_smile: It’s important to communicate! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m glad you continue to post. It shows you are at least staying connected to your support network. That’s important.

It was great that you shared a photo of your new hairstyle, Anna! :slight_smile:

Schizophrenia is painful for me too. Sometimes I don’t know what advice to give because I suffer from similar symptoms which persist even when I try my best to cope, only my symptoms are much milder than yours. I think you have great strength to cope all these years and it’s quite an accomplishment. You don’t annoy me, but you do make me want to help you feel better. I am sick and I am doing well emotionally and making progress. You can too.

1 Like

I like you @Anna1 :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s easy to feel unique, and in some ways we are. We’re like snow flakes, in that we all have a different design, but we’re all still snow.

Hey - I like that - very poetic. :snowflake::snowflake::snowflake:

1 Like