Am i a narcissit ? Is that why I have psychosis?

I sometimes wonder if I am a narcissist and if my psychosis stems from that? A guy once told me he thinks I am one before I blocked him because he kept telling me my mum was controlling… and kept asking me to meet him for sex…

2 Likes

I don’t think you are a narcissist

6 Likes

Sounds like he was just mad you didn’t give it to him so he tried to guilt trip u

9 Likes

You aren’t a Narcissist @anon80629714.
You can be sure of this.

6 Likes

Some guys can say terrible things after you reject them. It’s just because they are jerks who need to protect their fragile egos.

12 Likes

If you don’t constantly use others for personal gain without empathy, you’re probably not a narcissist. Sounds like that guy was projecting his own insecurity onto you.

6 Likes

Not only this I once revealed I slept with someone and he called me a sl** … Even though he did it two years ago to but apparently he’s not because he didnt do it for two years …

1 Like

I was paranoid at the time and I apologized I felt unsafe around him to which he replied im more likely to kill than him

1 Like

Holy ■■■■. What a piece of garbage. ■■■■ him.

5 Likes

This is the most hypocritical verbal gymnastics piece of ■■■■ logic. What a jerk.

3 Likes

i dont even know what a narcissist is lol

2 Likes

He was my first and I really wish I stayed away. I mean the first guy who called me a narssisy

2 Likes

Don’t believe every words you hear…

3 Likes

are you single now? that guy doesnt deserve you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

No im seeing someone 10 months in talking about previous ones

2 Likes

You tell us. Is everything all about you? Lack empathy? Think you’re really special? Need to be admired all the time? Look down on others? Think everybody else wants to be like you or they are jealous? If you are asking the question - there is a good chance that you’re not.

To a large extent, it would depend upon your premorbid personality before the onset of the psychosis. If you were narcissistic before hand you could be narcissistic afterwords. However, once mania and psychosis have set in, it is anybody’s guess as to whether the psychosis or mania will cause you to become more narcissistic or perhaps even less narcissistic.

A narcissist wouldn’t ask if they were a narcissist, they would just explain away any narcissistic behaviour. Chill you’re fine.

2 Likes

Holy crap! Having sex does not make one a sl**. Having sex with literally anyone you feel like doesn’t make one a sl**. The only way that’s immoral is if you hurt somebody, like if you made a promise to be faithful and you had sex with someone else.

I definitely haven’t seen anything like narcissism in you. People don’t have psychosis because they’re narcissists. You seem genuinely nice.

3 Likes

After my suicide attempt (due to OCD and other problems, not sz) I learnt to love myself and I like to be admired by others although it never happens, I don’t think I’m a narcissist because I feel much empathy for everyone.

3 Likes

I think i had psychosis cause i bent my brain.

3 Likes

Sorry about the hurtful experience, Ish. The guy’s an ■■■■■■■.

Gals can be assholes, too! Actually, it is not hard to find an ■■■■■■■ in this world.

I like you!

Jayster

3 Likes