Am I a bad person?

• Yes
  • No, you are being silly/suffering from symptoms

0 voters

I’ve been having some harsh voices today. I don’t normally hear this many. I was wondering if I come across as a bad person? I’ve been feeling unwell for the past 30 hours or so. I have been taking my medication. The voices are a bit harsh, talking about me being a bad person. Feel free to answer honestly. Thank you.

You are being silly, you are a good person. :wolf::wolf::wolf:

1 Like

Thank you! I needed the support. I almost feel like I should close the poll now. Hah. Just having a bit of a rough time hearing voices again.

1 Like

You’re a great person @anon40653964 .

1 Like

Thank you everhopeful. You and @GrayBear’s kind opinions of me have convinced me to close the poll. It is a bit silly. I guess I just needed the support. The voices were getting to me on a hurtful level. 4 people reminding me I’m being silly is enough for me. :upside_down_face: Sometimes I forget how wonderful this forum can be when it comes to support in battling this illness when it takes a turn for the worst.

3 Likes

I am no stranger to voices being mean, calling me bad things, saying I’m a bad person. I’m not sure what causes this. In fact I suppose the cause doesn’t matter at all. But do please note that the voices can in fact lie. You are not a bad person, no matter what the voices say. I don’t know you that well, but from what I’ve seen, you’re an amazing person. Try to remind yourself that you have a good heart. You will get through this.

3 Likes

No, you are not a bad person. You are having symptoms of sz.

1 Like

You’ve always seemed like a really kind and interesting person to me.

2 Likes

Thank you all. Reading this before going to be has made me feel a lot more positive. The voices were being demeaning. I feel like a horrible person sometimes mostly because I don’t help my parents as much as I’d like to. I said “don’t” instead of “can’t” because I have aspirations of being more helpful to them every day. I will try to succeed at that. If not economically then emphatically.

@Moonbeam @anon9798425 @Ninjastar I’d highly appreciate if this thread was closed. It’s a bit too “woe is me, please give me attention” hah. On a more serious note I appreciate the support and positive feedback given by my fellow sufferers.