Am due my evening meds in 1 hour - think I might take them now

At this moment I feel like everyone outside is talking about me.

I will wait an hour. Will just close the window for now

1 Like

could put music on i suppose

1 Like

Have closed the windows.

Sorry folks having a mini meltdown.

Try to relax and distract yourself @anon35166066.
Try to hang in there buddy.

1 Like

The windows are closed. Can’t hear folk anymore. Phew

4 Likes

I sometimes take evening meds up to an hour early when I just can’t take it anymore. I hope you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Is getting cooler by the day so don’t need the windows open so much. Might just leave them closed for the next 8 weeks until the depot kicks in?

Yeah just took them. My pdoc said in the past I could do this

1 Like

Good. You’ll get some relief soon. I took mine early last night. It helped quite a bit. Other than that, how are things going? Anything going on?

1 Like

Doing okay thanks. Starting my depot on Wednesday. Have showered twice in two days. The flat is pretty clean. Can’t complain.

How are you mum?

1 Like

Yeah, depot on wednesday!!! Right on! I’ve been doing nothing around the house, it could use a little attention but I just can’t get the energy. The only thing I’ve been contributing is cooking. I have to get the energy to go to the store, bleeeh. What should I make yummy for food? Something easy but delicious.

1 Like

My dad does chicken, bacon and potatoes in the slow cooker. Is really nice

1 Like

you had me at bacon lol

1 Like

Lol. He cut the chicken into chunks. Cuts pieces of bacon and potato slices. Chuck in some herbs and stock and just slow cook it all for a few hours. Simple!

1 Like

do you precook the bacon?

1 Like

I don’t think he does but not 100% sure.

1 Like

that actually does sound really good, good combination of flavors, I have everything but the bacon.

1 Like

Yeah the bacon is the key ingredient

1 Like