Alot of anger inside me

I don’t want to follow my mother to my aunt houses,they just came over and now we are going there??crazy,i got so angry that I threw my toothbrush on the floor hard,i don’t know if I should go…it sucks

Relax dude… It’s what half a day maybe. Everything will be just fine youll be back home in no time.

1 Like

You dont have to go if you dont feel like it.

1 Like

So next time, kick the cat. You’ll feel better.
Just joking animal lovers.

1 Like

Been dealing with stress by petting the cat today. Helps. Highly recommended.

10-96

1 Like

Go. As you get older, family gets rarer as older relatives pass with age. Cherish them while you have them so you have memories to cherish when they’re gone. I’m the guy who avoids socializing like the plague and even I will make time for relatives. This is a good thing. :slight_smile:

10-96

1 Like

A purring cat is very satisfying.

I would suggest doing an extremely intense workout . That should get rid of some anger

3 Likes

I followed my family and went to my relative house.I was so stressed up that I remain mute the entire one and a half hour there,had little interaction and it’s not a good time for me.Its two day pass and I already forgot about that matter,now I am back to my daily work after the lunar new year holiday,I am not as stress as the pass 2 day…I am doing okay

1 Like

Haha,I would like to play some sports,especially football,can kick some football haha