Almost to my lightest weight since I got pregnant

I just weighed in at 204.6 lbs! I started my weight loss journey at 213.2 lbs! I can’t wait till I’m under 200 lbs! I’m so close to a weight I only imagined in my dreams to be under 200 lbs and I’m almost there!
Add on when I got pregnant I was 175 lbs

14 Likes

Congratulations in your success. :shark::shark::shark:

1 Like

@GrayBear. Thanks! I’m feeling better slowly

1 Like

Great work. I’ve found it isn’t easy but it’s great to hit a goal. I’m down to 101kg’s…so close to under 100kg’s. You’ve inspired me to try a little harder with my eating habits to help get there :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good for you! That’s a lot of hard work. I’m very happy for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@rogueone. I’m so glad I inspired you! I know you can hit your next goal! You got this!
@melmel7. Thanks I’m excited!

1 Like

Great job to you too @rogueone ! Like @Twialine you’re also an inspiration. I’m starting my calorie counting and exercising on March 1st. I’m kind of dreading it but I’m going to do it no matter what. Once I start I love it, it’s just taking those first steps that are tough for me.

2 Likes

@melmel7. It is hard at times I honestly stopped calorie counting and have pretty much went vegan and of course gluten free and such and I’m having fun thinking of different recipes

1 Like

Good for you! That sounds great.

1 Like

@melmel7. Thanks!

1 Like

Congratulations!!! You’re doing great!

1 Like

Great job! You can do it!

1 Like

@CoCo. @Rabbit_Farmer. Thanks y’all!

@rogueone @melmel7 @Rabbit_Farmer @CoCo @GrayBear I’m thinking of getting a wedding dress from wish… What y’all think?

3 Likes

Sounds good to me. I hope you find something awesome. When are you getting married? Wish looks like a fun website.

1 Like

@melmel7. May 11th of this year!

1 Like

Congratulations!

1 Like

@melmel7 thanks

1 Like

Nice work!! I am stable at 220, but I would really like to get back down to 185lbs. It would do my back a lot of good too

2 Likes

@Cragger thanks! You can do it!

1 Like

It won’t look anything like it does in the picture. I’ve ordered from wish.

1 Like